The Burlington County Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the following companies to provide progams that will save you money! ___________________________________________________________________
- Special discounted fleet pricing on vehicles, services and parts for BCCOC Member companies, their employees and their families.
- For more information contact Michael A. Maccar at 609-386-0084 Ext 217 or email him.
ATX- Part of the Broadview Networks
- Telecommunication service rates exclusively for Chamber Members
- Call Robert Hawke at 856.813.5303 for more information
Credit Union of New Jersey
All Chamber Members are eligable for membership with the Credit Union of New Jersey
Call Valerie Metzger at 609-538-4061 x2107 or email her for more information
- Special discounts on cell phones and accessories.
- For information contact Mark Morgan at 856-931-8700
The LGR Group
- Cost per copy program with discounted pricing, no monthly minimums, no expensive equipment and all maintenance and supplies (excluding paper).
- For information contact John Napoli at 609-702-7272 Ext. 131
Philadelphia Business Journal
- $25 off an unlimited number of one year subscriptions for your company, good on new subscriptions
- Click Here For More Information
- Call 215-238-5127 for more information
- 10% Discount on Payroll Processing Fees for Chamber Members
- Call 609-298-7373 and ask Pat or Justin for more information
- Download the flyer
Saratoga Benefit Services
- Offer AFLAC to your employees at no cost to you!
- Provide Vision Service Plan (VSP) to your employees at no cost to you!
- Get more information on AFLAC and VSP programs.
- For more information call Amy Webb - 856-642-2949
VIP Discount Club
- Become a VIP Merchant… Low-cost advertising that works
- Special savings on advertising and VIP cards for Chamber Members
- Call Stephen Celentano for information or questions 856-816-1642
- Click here for more information
Corporate Wellness Partnership
BCCOC has established Affinity Partnerships to provide our members with opportunities to which they would not otherwise have access. The posting of such partnerships does not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation of the Burlington County Chamber of Commerce. It is the responsibility of each Member to make its own business judgment when considering entering into any agreement with a BCCOC Affinity Partner.